AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mohamed Elshorbagy crowned champion of Colombia Open Title
Elshorbagy managed to reach the final after beating his brother Marwan in the previous round while Mosaad went through a thrilling five-game battle in the semi-final against World No.11 Tarek Momen.
“This is by far the best tournament I’ve played in my life. I’ve absolutely loved it,” Elshorbagy said after the game.
The 25-year-old champion also congratulated Omar Mosaad and his team saying that they performed amazingly this week. “He has been having such a great season, he absolutely deserves to be where he is in the rankings right now and I look forward to more great matches with him in the future.”