Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Mohamed Elshorbagy crowned champion of Colombia Open Title
Elshorbagy managed to reach the final after beating his brother Marwan in the previous round while Mosaad went through a thrilling five-game battle in the semi-final against World No.11 Tarek Momen.
“This is by far the best tournament I’ve played in my life. I’ve absolutely loved it,” Elshorbagy said after the game.
The 25-year-old champion also congratulated Omar Mosaad and his team saying that they performed amazingly this week. “He has been having such a great season, he absolutely deserves to be where he is in the rankings right now and I look forward to more great matches with him in the future.”