Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Mohamed Elshorbagy crowned champion of Colombia Open Title
Elshorbagy managed to reach the final after beating his brother Marwan in the previous round while Mosaad went through a thrilling five-game battle in the semi-final against World No.11 Tarek Momen.
“This is by far the best tournament I’ve played in my life. I’ve absolutely loved it,” Elshorbagy said after the game.
The 25-year-old champion also congratulated Omar Mosaad and his team saying that they performed amazingly this week. “He has been having such a great season, he absolutely deserves to be where he is in the rankings right now and I look forward to more great matches with him in the future.”