Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Amro Tarek features in Columbus Crew draw
Tarek joined Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window on loan from La Liga’s Real Betis after failing to make a single competitive appearance with them.
The 23-year-old came on as a substitute for Gaston Sauro in the 62nd minute. Gregg Berhalter, Crew’s head coach, was testing out his players as he made 10 substitutions in the second half, with Tarek being one of the players subbed on.
Jordan Allen scored the first goal of the game for Red Salt Lake in the 17th minute, but nine minutes later, Sierra Leone’s Kei Kamara leveled the score for the Black And Gold after a wonderful assist from Waylon Francis.
Columbus Crew are set to face Swope Park Rangers in their next game of the tournament next Wednesday, February 24th.