Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Amro Tarek features in Columbus Crew draw
Egypt’s Amro Tarek featured in Columbus Crew’s 1-1 draw with Red Salt Lake in the 2016 Desert Diamond Cup, a pre-season tournament.
Tarek joined Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window on loan from La Liga’s Real Betis after failing to make a single competitive appearance with them.
The 23-year-old came on as a substitute for Gaston Sauro in the 62nd minute. Gregg Berhalter, Crew’s head coach, was testing out his players as he made 10 substitutions in the second half, with Tarek being one of the players subbed on.
Jordan Allen scored the first goal of the game for Red Salt Lake in the 17th minute, but nine minutes later, Sierra Leone’s Kei Kamara leveled the score for the Black And Gold after a wonderful assist from Waylon Francis.
Columbus Crew are set to face Swope Park Rangers in their next game of the tournament next Wednesday, February 24th.