Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Amro Tarek features in Columbus Crew draw
Egypt’s Amro Tarek featured in Columbus Crew’s 1-1 draw with Red Salt Lake in the 2016 Desert Diamond Cup, a pre-season tournament.
Tarek joined Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window on loan from La Liga’s Real Betis after failing to make a single competitive appearance with them.
The 23-year-old came on as a substitute for Gaston Sauro in the 62nd minute. Gregg Berhalter, Crew’s head coach, was testing out his players as he made 10 substitutions in the second half, with Tarek being one of the players subbed on.
Jordan Allen scored the first goal of the game for Red Salt Lake in the 17th minute, but nine minutes later, Sierra Leone’s Kei Kamara leveled the score for the Black And Gold after a wonderful assist from Waylon Francis.
Columbus Crew are set to face Swope Park Rangers in their next game of the tournament next Wednesday, February 24th.