Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Amro Tarek features in Columbus Crew draw
Tarek joined Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window on loan from La Liga’s Real Betis after failing to make a single competitive appearance with them.
The 23-year-old came on as a substitute for Gaston Sauro in the 62nd minute. Gregg Berhalter, Crew’s head coach, was testing out his players as he made 10 substitutions in the second half, with Tarek being one of the players subbed on.
Jordan Allen scored the first goal of the game for Red Salt Lake in the 17th minute, but nine minutes later, Sierra Leone’s Kei Kamara leveled the score for the Black And Gold after a wonderful assist from Waylon Francis.
Columbus Crew are set to face Swope Park Rangers in their next game of the tournament next Wednesday, February 24th.