Egypt beat Uganda in the second round of Group D, however, they...
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
Besnik Hasi: Trezeguet was the star at Al Ahly
Anderlecht manager Besnik Hasi asserts that it has been tough for Egyptian player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ at the club.
In a press conference held last Friday, Hasi spoke about the current situation of his players, claiming that ‘Trezeguet’ has been the victim of competition and communication problems.
“In his former club, he was the star and everything went through, but it’s hard here,” the Albanian added speaking about the Egyptian’s transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly
Mahmoud Hassan has only played four league games since joining the Belgian side last summer.
Anderlecht currently occupy third place in the Belgian Pro League with 51 points, seven points behind league leaders Club Brugge.
The 21-year-old hasn’t featured for Anderlecht since his side’s 2-1 win against Sint-Truidense in the 24th round of the Belgian League.