History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Besnik Hasi: Trezeguet was the star at Al Ahly
Anderlecht manager Besnik Hasi asserts that it has been tough for Egyptian player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ at the club.
In a press conference held last Friday, Hasi spoke about the current situation of his players, claiming that ‘Trezeguet’ has been the victim of competition and communication problems.
“In his former club, he was the star and everything went through, but it’s hard here,” the Albanian added speaking about the Egyptian’s transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly
Mahmoud Hassan has only played four league games since joining the Belgian side last summer.
Anderlecht currently occupy third place in the Belgian Pro League with 51 points, seven points behind league leaders Club Brugge.
The 21-year-old hasn’t featured for Anderlecht since his side’s 2-1 win against Sint-Truidense in the 24th round of the Belgian League.