An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Besnik Hasi: Trezeguet was the star at Al Ahly
Anderlecht manager Besnik Hasi asserts that it has been tough for Egyptian player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ at the club.
In a press conference held last Friday, Hasi spoke about the current situation of his players, claiming that ‘Trezeguet’ has been the victim of competition and communication problems.
“In his former club, he was the star and everything went through, but it’s hard here,” the Albanian added speaking about the Egyptian’s transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly
Mahmoud Hassan has only played four league games since joining the Belgian side last summer.
Anderlecht currently occupy third place in the Belgian Pro League with 51 points, seven points behind league leaders Club Brugge.
The 21-year-old hasn’t featured for Anderlecht since his side’s 2-1 win against Sint-Truidense in the 24th round of the Belgian League.