Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Besnik Hasi: Trezeguet was the star at Al Ahly
Anderlecht manager Besnik Hasi asserts that it has been tough for Egyptian player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ at the club.
In a press conference held last Friday, Hasi spoke about the current situation of his players, claiming that ‘Trezeguet’ has been the victim of competition and communication problems.
“In his former club, he was the star and everything went through, but it’s hard here,” the Albanian added speaking about the Egyptian’s transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly
Mahmoud Hassan has only played four league games since joining the Belgian side last summer.
Anderlecht currently occupy third place in the Belgian Pro League with 51 points, seven points behind league leaders Club Brugge.
The 21-year-old hasn’t featured for Anderlecht since his side’s 2-1 win against Sint-Truidense in the 24th round of the Belgian League.