Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Besnik Hasi: Trezeguet was the star at Al Ahly
Anderlecht manager Besnik Hasi asserts that it has been tough for Egyptian player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ at the club.
In a press conference held last Friday, Hasi spoke about the current situation of his players, claiming that ‘Trezeguet’ has been the victim of competition and communication problems.
“In his former club, he was the star and everything went through, but it’s hard here,” the Albanian added speaking about the Egyptian’s transfer from Cairo giants Al Ahly
Mahmoud Hassan has only played four league games since joining the Belgian side last summer.
Anderlecht currently occupy third place in the Belgian Pro League with 51 points, seven points behind league leaders Club Brugge.
The 21-year-old hasn’t featured for Anderlecht since his side’s 2-1 win against Sint-Truidense in the 24th round of the Belgian League.