Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
EXCLUSIVE | Final touches remain in Martin Jol’s Al Ahly contract
Dutch manager Martin Jol has all but sealed his contract with Al Ahly, KingFut can confirm.
Martin Jol, 60, has agreed to sign for Cairo giants Al Ahly and all that remains now is the agreement on financial terms.
“The only thing stopping the deal from being announced is financial agreement,” a source inside the club told KingFut.
It is worth noting that current interim-boss Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy confirmed that he’ll remain in his post until the end of the season but it looks like Al Ahly have other plans.
Martin Jol has had several managerial stints over the past 15 years, most notably with Ajax Amsterdam, Tottenham Hotspur, Fulham FC and German club Hamburg.
Despite managing several clubs, Jol’s biggest achievements were Dutch Cup [KNVB Cup] gold medals with Roda JC and Ajax.