Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Fathi, El-Shennawy excluded from Zamalek squad for Ittihad
Ahmed El-Shennawy will miss his second game in a row, after he missed the Aswan clash due to injury.
On the other hand, Bassem Morsy is ready for the game despite his catching a fever recently that led to his transfer to the hospital.
Salah also excluded Tarek Hamed, Aly Gabr, Mostafa Fathi, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mohamed Salem and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Goalkeepers: Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Dewidar, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Hamada Tolba, Omar Gaber, Mohamed Khalifa, Baher Elmohamady and Ramzy Khaled.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Kahraba, Shikabala and Moruf Yusuf.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Emmanuel Mayuka and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
The White Knights are currently second in the league table with 35 points, while Ittihad lie in 13th place with 22 points. The match is set to kick off at 20:00 CLT on Monday, and was originally scheduled for the seventh round of fixtures in the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League.