Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mohamed Salah: It was difficult coming back after an injury
Mohamed Salah showed his contentment after scoring two goals in AS Roma’s match against Palermo in the 26th round which ended 5-0 for the Giallorossi in the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday.
AS Roma is on a winning streak with five league games. The team is in the fourth now with 50 points.
“I’m pleased to have scored today but the most important thing was that we won.” Salah said to Roma’s official website. “It was difficult coming back after injury, it was the first time that’s happened to me. We’re going through a good run of form, not just me but the whole team.”
“After the first half, there were a few complaints about the chances we missed but luckily we won and continued our climb up the table,” he added.
When asked about his impossible goal in Palermo’s match, Salah said that he first wanted to pass the ball to Edin Dzeko, but his touch was poor and the goalkeeper had narrowed the angle. “The only chance I had was to try and shoot. I did that and it went well.”
Salah concluded by expressing his happiness for Kevin Strootman’s return. “I’m very pleased that he’s back. He’s a great player and a great guy so I’m happy for him.”