Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Adam El-Abd scores for Bristol City U-21
Bristol City U-21 side trashed Brentford U-21 3-0 at The Robins’ Failand Training Ground, with El-Abd, who hasn’t featured for the Robins since his return from Swindon Town, scoring his side’s first goal.
The Robins took the lead after just seven minutes when Egypt’s veteran defender Adam El-Abd smashed the ball into the back of the net after The Bees failed to clear a free-kick.
GOAL: #BristolCity U21 1-0 Brentford U21, El-Abd 7.
— Bristol City FC (@bcfctweets) February 22, 2016
Bristol City second and third goals came by the 19-year-old striker Shawn McCoulsky in the 31 and 51 minutes to seal the game for the hosts.
The 31-year-old joined Bristol on January 2014 after making a reported €1m switch from English side Brighton & Hove Albion, but the veteran defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 14 League games since joining The Robins.
Bristol City U-21 side currently occupy third place in the U-21 South Development League with 29 points from 20 games, 14 points behind league leaders Charlton Athletic.