Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Adam El-Abd scores for Bristol City U-21
Bristol City U-21 side trashed Brentford U-21 3-0 at The Robins’ Failand Training Ground, with El-Abd, who hasn’t featured for the Robins since his return from Swindon Town, scoring his side’s first goal.
The Robins took the lead after just seven minutes when Egypt’s veteran defender Adam El-Abd smashed the ball into the back of the net after The Bees failed to clear a free-kick.
GOAL: #BristolCity U21 1-0 Brentford U21, El-Abd 7.
— Bristol City FC (@bcfctweets) February 22, 2016
Bristol City second and third goals came by the 19-year-old striker Shawn McCoulsky in the 31 and 51 minutes to seal the game for the hosts.
The 31-year-old joined Bristol on January 2014 after making a reported €1m switch from English side Brighton & Hove Albion, but the veteran defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 14 League games since joining The Robins.
Bristol City U-21 side currently occupy third place in the U-21 South Development League with 29 points from 20 games, 14 points behind league leaders Charlton Athletic.