Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
DIVING: Egypt’s Habiba Ashraf qualifies to Rio 2016 Olympics
Habiba joins fellow Egyptian Maha Abdel-Salam, who also registered her qualification to the 2016 Olympics Games earlier in the summer earlier.
It is worth mentioning that Egyptians have failed to qualify to the Olympics for sport diving since 1988 in Seoul, which was held 28 years ago.