Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Al Masry defender Mohamed Magdy called up by Cuper
Following his excellent performances this season with Al Masry club 22-year-old defender Mohamed Magdy was called up to the National team by Hector Cuper for the upcoming friendly against Burkina Faso.
Egypt are set to face Burkina Fason in a few days on the 27th of February in a friendly ahead of the Pharaohs’ crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Nigeria.
Magdy replaces injured Zamalek defender Ahmed Dweidar, who withdrew from camp after the national team doctor confirmed the player will not be fit enough to feature against Burkina Faso
Al Masry ace Magdy showed his class once again against league leaders Al Ahly Wednesday night, scoring his side’s second goal from the spot, which made it certain for the Argentine Hector Cuper to call him up immediately after the game.
The player was called up to previous friendlies against Libya and Jordan.