Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Al Masry defender Mohamed Magdy called up by Cuper
Following his excellent performances this season with Al Masry club 22-year-old defender Mohamed Magdy was called up to the National team by Hector Cuper for the upcoming friendly against Burkina Faso.
Egypt are set to face Burkina Fason in a few days on the 27th of February in a friendly ahead of the Pharaohs’ crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Nigeria.
Magdy replaces injured Zamalek defender Ahmed Dweidar, who withdrew from camp after the national team doctor confirmed the player will not be fit enough to feature against Burkina Faso
Al Masry ace Magdy showed his class once again against league leaders Al Ahly Wednesday night, scoring his side’s second goal from the spot, which made it certain for the Argentine Hector Cuper to call him up immediately after the game.
The player was called up to previous friendlies against Libya and Jordan.