Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Al Masry defender Mohamed Magdy called up by Cuper
Following his excellent performances this season with Al Masry club 22-year-old defender Mohamed Magdy was called up to the National team by Hector Cuper for the upcoming friendly against Burkina Faso.
Egypt are set to face Burkina Fason in a few days on the 27th of February in a friendly ahead of the Pharaohs’ crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Nigeria.
Al Masry ace Magdy showed his class once again against league leaders Al Ahly Wednesday night, scoring his side’s second goal from the spot, which made it certain for the Argentine Hector Cuper to call him up immediately after the game.
The player was called up to previous friendlies against Libya and Jordan.