Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Masry defender Mohamed Magdy called up by Cuper
Following his excellent performances this season with Al Masry club 22-year-old defender Mohamed Magdy was called up to the National team by Hector Cuper for the upcoming friendly against Burkina Faso.
Magdy replaces injured Zamalek defender Ahmed Dweidar, who withdrew from camp after the national team doctor confirmed the player will not be fit enough to feature against Burkina Faso
Al Masry ace Magdy showed his class once again against league leaders Al Ahly Wednesday night, scoring his side’s second goal from the spot, which made it certain for the Argentine Hector Cuper to call him up immediately after the game.
The player was called up to previous friendlies against Libya and Jordan.