Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Ghanaian Jonathan Mensah joins Anzhi Makhachkala
Ghanaian defender Jonathan Mensah has sealed a two-and-a-half year deal with Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, the club announced today.
Mensah’s contract with French second division side Evian Thonon was set to expire at the end of the current season.
The defender has done his medical and is expected to join the team’s winter training camp held in Spain.
The 25-year-old has 51 appearances with Evian, joining them in 2011 from Udinese.
The Ghanaian international has previously won the 2009 U-20 World Cup held in Egypt. He also participated with Ghana’s senior team in the 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups.
He’s a regular for the Black Stars and has helped Ghana finish runners up in the 2010 and 2015 African Cup of Nations.