ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Ghanaian Jonathan Mensah joins Anzhi Makhachkala
Ghanaian defender Jonathan Mensah has sealed a two-and-a-half year deal with Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, the club announced today.
Mensah’s contract with French second division side Evian Thonon was set to expire at the end of the current season.
The defender has done his medical and is expected to join the team’s winter training camp held in Spain.
The 25-year-old has 51 appearances with Evian, joining them in 2011 from Udinese.
The Ghanaian international has previously won the 2009 U-20 World Cup held in Egypt. He also participated with Ghana’s senior team in the 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups.
He’s a regular for the Black Stars and has helped Ghana finish runners up in the 2010 and 2015 African Cup of Nations.