Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Ghanaian Jonathan Mensah joins Anzhi Makhachkala
Ghanaian defender Jonathan Mensah has sealed a two-and-a-half year deal with Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, the club announced today.
Mensah’s contract with French second division side Evian Thonon was set to expire at the end of the current season.
The defender has done his medical and is expected to join the team’s winter training camp held in Spain.
The 25-year-old has 51 appearances with Evian, joining them in 2011 from Udinese.
He’s a regular for the Black Stars and has helped Ghana finish runners up in the 2010 and 2015 African Cup of Nations.