Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Ghanaian Jonathan Mensah joins Anzhi Makhachkala
Ghanaian defender Jonathan Mensah has sealed a two-and-a-half year deal with Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, the club announced today.
Mensah’s contract with French second division side Evian Thonon was set to expire at the end of the current season.
The defender has done his medical and is expected to join the team’s winter training camp held in Spain.
The 25-year-old has 51 appearances with Evian, joining them in 2011 from Udinese.
He’s a regular for the Black Stars and has helped Ghana finish runners up in the 2010 and 2015 African Cup of Nations.