Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Ghanaian Jonathan Mensah joins Anzhi Makhachkala
Ghanaian defender Jonathan Mensah has sealed a two-and-a-half year deal with Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, the club announced today.
Mensah’s contract with French second division side Evian Thonon was set to expire at the end of the current season.
The defender has done his medical and is expected to join the team’s winter training camp held in Spain.
The 25-year-old has 51 appearances with Evian, joining them in 2011 from Udinese.
The Ghanaian international has previously won the 2009 U-20 World Cup held in Egypt. He also participated with Ghana’s senior team in the 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups.
He’s a regular for the Black Stars and has helped Ghana finish runners up in the 2010 and 2015 African Cup of Nations.