Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Sunday Oliseh: Salah is Egypt’s best
The countdown to both matches is nearing its end, as the two teams will meet next month in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualification stage.
“I have watched some tapes of Egypt, they are a result-oriented team who foul a lot in defence and midfield and depend on the speed of Mohamed Salah,” stated Sunday Oliseh.
“But we’re Nigeria, we’re playing at home and we have our own stars,” Oliseh added.
The Nigerian also hailed his team’s fans ahead of next month’s game, and admitted that he is optimistic.
Egypt currently top qualifying Group G with maximum points from the two matches played, ahead of Nigeria who have collected four points.
Only group winners are guaranteed passage to the 2017 AFCON finals in Gabon.
Egypt visit Nigeria on the 25th of March in Kaduna, with the return fixture set on the 29th, in Egypt.