Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Sunday Oliseh: Salah is Egypt’s best
Nigeria national team manager Sunday Oliseh has singled out Mohamed Salah as Egypt’s top player ahead of his side’s back-to-back clashes with the Pharaohs.
The countdown to both matches is nearing its end, as the two teams will meet next month in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualification stage.
“I have watched some tapes of Egypt, they are a result-oriented team who foul a lot in defence and midfield and depend on the speed of Mohamed Salah,” stated Sunday Oliseh.
“But we’re Nigeria, we’re playing at home and we have our own stars,” Oliseh added.
The Nigerian also hailed his team’s fans ahead of next month’s game, and admitted that he is optimistic.
Egypt currently top qualifying Group G with maximum points from the two matches played, ahead of Nigeria who have collected four points.
Only group winners are guaranteed passage to the 2017 AFCON finals in Gabon.
Egypt visit Nigeria on the 25th of March in Kaduna, with the return fixture set on the 29th, in Egypt.