Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Yassine Benzia chooses to represent Algeria
The Algerian Football Federation (FAF) have announced on Wednesday that after a meeting with Mohamed Raouraoua, president of FAF, Benzia has chosen to represent Algeria at senior level.
The French-Algerian striker represented Les Bleus at every youth level team from U16 to U21. He scored 26 goals in 43 appearances for France.
After the agreement with the youngster, the Algerian Football Federation have announced on their official website that they will start the process of registering the player as soon as possible.
The 21-year-old started his career with Lyon where he was a youth product; he had 54 appearances for Les Gones scoring six goals.
He spent three years at Lyon before he was transferred to Lille in 2015. He has 24 appearances for Lille bagging six goals in all competitions for the club.
It’s worth noting that Les Fennecs are to play Ethiopia in the AFCON qualifiers in March and Benzia could be soon called up for Christian Gourcuff’s match squad.