A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Yassine Benzia chooses to represent Algeria
The Algerian Football Federation (FAF) have announced on Wednesday that after a meeting with Mohamed Raouraoua, president of FAF, Benzia has chosen to represent Algeria at senior level.
The French-Algerian striker represented Les Bleus at every youth level team from U16 to U21. He scored 26 goals in 43 appearances for France.
After the agreement with the youngster, the Algerian Football Federation have announced on their official website that they will start the process of registering the player as soon as possible.
The 21-year-old started his career with Lyon where he was a youth product; he had 54 appearances for Les Gones scoring six goals.
He spent three years at Lyon before he was transferred to Lille in 2015. He has 24 appearances for Lille bagging six goals in all competitions for the club.
It’s worth noting that Les Fennecs are to play Ethiopia in the AFCON qualifiers in March and Benzia could be soon called up for Christian Gourcuff’s match squad.