Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly: Antwi is not leaving the club
Antwi was frozen out of Al Ahly’s squad during the tenure of former coach Jose Peseiro, the thing which has changed under interim manager Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy Zizo.
“The player [Antwi] is staying at Al Ahly and hasn’t spoken about leaving the club,” Abdel-Hafiz said on Thursday.
“Antwi hasn’t asked to have a meeting to know the reasons for not taking part in games, he is dealing with professionalism and is training hard in the time being. The campaign is still long and the [playing] chance is available for all players,” he added.
Antwi has featured in nine league games for Al Ahly so far this season, scoring a single goal for the Red Devils.