Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Arsenal and Hull FA Cup replay set for March 8
Arsenal and Hull were forced into a fifth-round replay after playing a goalless draw in the original tie at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
Egyptian internationals Mohamed Elneny and Ahmed Elmohamady are set for another clash as Hull host Arsenal in the replay at the KC Stadium. The Arsenal midfielder and the Hull City right wing-back played the full 90 minutes of the cup tie on Saturday.
The replay will be played on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:00 CLT.
The winners of the upcoming match will qualify to play against Watford in the sixth round.