Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Arsenal and Hull FA Cup replay set for March 8
Arsenal and Hull were forced into a fifth-round replay after playing a goalless draw in the original tie at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
Egyptian internationals Mohamed Elneny and Ahmed Elmohamady are set for another clash as Hull host Arsenal in the replay at the KC Stadium. The Arsenal midfielder and the Hull City right wing-back played the full 90 minutes of the cup tie on Saturday.
The replay will be played on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:00 CLT.
The winners of the upcoming match will qualify to play against Watford in the sixth round.