Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Arsenal and Hull FA Cup replay set for March 8
Arsenal and Hull were forced into a fifth-round replay after playing a goalless draw in the original tie at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
Egyptian internationals Mohamed Elneny and Ahmed Elmohamady are set for another clash as Hull host Arsenal in the replay at the KC Stadium. The Arsenal midfielder and the Hull City right wing-back played the full 90 minutes of the cup tie on Saturday.
The replay will be played on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:00 CLT.
The winners of the upcoming match will qualify to play against Watford in the sixth round.