Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Egyptian followers dominate AS Roma Facebook page
Roma’s official Facebook page has been dominated by Egyptians, with Cairo being ranked number one in terms of the most followers on the Giallorossi’s Facebook page.
With close to seven million fans on Facebook, Roma released a list of 50 of the club’s top following cities on Facebook, with Cairo being ranked number one and Italy capital city Rome coming second.
Alexandria and Giza come in 3rd and 4th, while Tanta, Mansoura, Zagazig and Sohag coming in the 11th, 12th, 18th and 23rd respectively.
The 23-year-old joined AS Roma last summer from English side Chelsea for a fee reported to be around €15 million. The Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.
AS Roma are currently fourth in Serie A with 50 points from 26 games, eight points behind league leaders Juventus.