Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
Egyptian followers dominate AS Roma Facebook page
Roma’s official Facebook page has been dominated by Egyptians, with Cairo being ranked number one in terms of the most followers on the Giallorossi’s Facebook page.
AS Roma signed Egypt international winger Mohamed Salah last summer, and since then Giallorossi’s Facebook page have gained more Egyptian followers than any other country.
With close to seven million fans on Facebook, Roma released a list of 50 of the club’s top following cities on Facebook, with Cairo being ranked number one and Italy capital city Rome coming second.
Alexandria and Giza come in 3rd and 4th, while Tanta, Mansoura, Zagazig and Sohag coming in the 11th, 12th, 18th and 23rd respectively.
The 23-year-old joined AS Roma last summer from English side Chelsea for a fee reported to be around €15 million. The Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.
AS Roma are currently fourth in Serie A with 50 points from 26 games, eight points behind league leaders Juventus.