Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Egyptian followers dominate AS Roma Facebook page
Roma’s official Facebook page has been dominated by Egyptians, with Cairo being ranked number one in terms of the most followers on the Giallorossi’s Facebook page.
With close to seven million fans on Facebook, Roma released a list of 50 of the club’s top following cities on Facebook, with Cairo being ranked number one and Italy capital city Rome coming second.
Alexandria and Giza come in 3rd and 4th, while Tanta, Mansoura, Zagazig and Sohag coming in the 11th, 12th, 18th and 23rd respectively.
The 23-year-old joined AS Roma last summer from English side Chelsea for a fee reported to be around €15 million. The Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.
AS Roma are currently fourth in Serie A with 50 points from 26 games, eight points behind league leaders Juventus.