Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Egyptian followers dominate AS Roma Facebook page
Roma’s official Facebook page has been dominated by Egyptians, with Cairo being ranked number one in terms of the most followers on the Giallorossi’s Facebook page.
AS Roma signed Egypt international winger Mohamed Salah last summer, and since then Giallorossi’s Facebook page have gained more Egyptian followers than any other country.
With close to seven million fans on Facebook, Roma released a list of 50 of the club’s top following cities on Facebook, with Cairo being ranked number one and Italy capital city Rome coming second.
Alexandria and Giza come in 3rd and 4th, while Tanta, Mansoura, Zagazig and Sohag coming in the 11th, 12th, 18th and 23rd respectively.
The 23-year-old joined AS Roma last summer from English side Chelsea for a fee reported to be around €15 million. The Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.
AS Roma are currently fourth in Serie A with 50 points from 26 games, eight points behind league leaders Juventus.