After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Exclusive: Siasia closest to Nigeria job
The Nigerian Football Federation has settled on four names to replace ex-Super Eagles manager Sunday Oliseh.
Following the resignation of Oliseh earlier on Friday the NFF has four candidates pegged for the job:
- Salisu Yusuf: Super Eagles assistant coach.
- Amodu Shuaibu: Former Nigera boss.
- Emmanuel Amunike: Newly promoted Nigeria U-20s boss and ex Zamalek and Barcelona player.
- Samson Siasia: Former Nigeria boss.
The front runners are Siasia and Amunike but the NFF are leaning towards Siasia as he is more familiar with the team. Also he will be assisted by Salisu Yusuf, kingfut understands.
According to KingFut sources this could only be temporary as the NFF president, first and second vice president are in Zurich for the Fifa elections and the NFF wants to appoint a foreign manager.
Nigeria and Egypt face off in 2017 AFCON qualifiers group G in Kaduna in March 2016.