Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Exclusive: Siasia closest to Nigeria job
The Nigerian Football Federation has settled on four names to replace ex-Super Eagles manager Sunday Oliseh.
Following the resignation of Oliseh earlier on Friday the NFF has four candidates pegged for the job:
- Salisu Yusuf: Super Eagles assistant coach.
- Amodu Shuaibu: Former Nigera boss.
- Emmanuel Amunike: Newly promoted Nigeria U-20s boss and ex Zamalek and Barcelona player.
- Samson Siasia: Former Nigeria boss.
The front runners are Siasia and Amunike but the NFF are leaning towards Siasia as he is more familiar with the team. Also he will be assisted by Salisu Yusuf, kingfut understands.
According to KingFut sources this could only be temporary as the NFF president, first and second vice president are in Zurich for the Fifa elections and the NFF wants to appoint a foreign manager.