Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Exclusive: Siasia closest to Nigeria job
The Nigerian Football Federation has settled on four names to replace ex-Super Eagles manager Sunday Oliseh.
Following the resignation of Oliseh earlier on Friday the NFF has four candidates pegged for the job:
- Salisu Yusuf: Super Eagles assistant coach.
- Amodu Shuaibu: Former Nigera boss.
- Emmanuel Amunike: Newly promoted Nigeria U-20s boss and ex Zamalek and Barcelona player.
- Samson Siasia: Former Nigeria boss.
The front runners are Siasia and Amunike but the NFF are leaning towards Siasia as he is more familiar with the team. Also he will be assisted by Salisu Yusuf, kingfut understands.
According to KingFut sources this could only be temporary as the NFF president, first and second vice president are in Zurich for the Fifa elections and the NFF wants to appoint a foreign manager.
Nigeria and Egypt face off in 2017 AFCON qualifiers group G in Kaduna in March 2016.