Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Exclusive: Siasia closest to Nigeria job
The Nigerian Football Federation has settled on four names to replace ex-Super Eagles manager Sunday Oliseh.
Following the resignation of Oliseh earlier on Friday the NFF has four candidates pegged for the job:
- Salisu Yusuf: Super Eagles assistant coach.
- Amodu Shuaibu: Former Nigera boss.
- Emmanuel Amunike: Newly promoted Nigeria U-20s boss and ex Zamalek and Barcelona player.
- Samson Siasia: Former Nigeria boss.
The front runners are Siasia and Amunike but the NFF are leaning towards Siasia as he is more familiar with the team. Also he will be assisted by Salisu Yusuf, kingfut understands.
According to KingFut sources this could only be temporary as the NFF president, first and second vice president are in Zurich for the Fifa elections and the NFF wants to appoint a foreign manager.