The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Cafu: Salah can do damage to Real Madrid
Brazil and Roma legend Cafu has assured that Mohamed Salah can be a game changer against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Spanish newspaper Marca interviewed Brazilian legend Cafu ahead of the return leg, and when he was asked if Salah is the player who can do damage at the Santiago Bernabéu he replied: “We don’t know yet who is going to play, but yes he can do damage to Real Madrid, but the game will need a teamwork performance.”
Gol @22mosalah !!!
— Cafu. (@officialcafu) November 4, 2015
Roma will face Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:45 CLT.
The 23-year-old is currently AS Roma top goal-scorer, as the Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.