Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Cafu: Salah can do damage to Real Madrid
Brazil and Roma legend Cafu has assured that Mohamed Salah can be a game changer against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Spanish newspaper Marca interviewed Brazilian legend Cafu ahead of the return leg, and when he was asked if Salah is the player who can do damage at the Santiago Bernabéu he replied: “We don’t know yet who is going to play, but yes he can do damage to Real Madrid, but the game will need a teamwork performance.”
Gol @22mosalah !!!
— Cafu. (@officialcafu) November 4, 2015
Roma will face Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:45 CLT.
The 23-year-old is currently AS Roma top goal-scorer, as the Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.