Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Cafu: Salah can do damage to Real Madrid
Brazil and Roma legend Cafu has assured that Mohamed Salah can be a game changer against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Spanish newspaper Marca interviewed Brazilian legend Cafu ahead of the return leg, and when he was asked if Salah is the player who can do damage at the Santiago Bernabéu he replied: “We don’t know yet who is going to play, but yes he can do damage to Real Madrid, but the game will need a teamwork performance.”
Gol @22mosalah !!!
— Cafu. (@officialcafu) November 4, 2015
Roma will face Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:45 CLT.
The 23-year-old is currently AS Roma top goal-scorer, as the Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.