Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Cafu: Salah can do damage to Real Madrid
Brazil and Roma legend Cafu has assured that Mohamed Salah can be a game changer against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Spanish newspaper Marca interviewed Brazilian legend Cafu ahead of the return leg, and when he was asked if Salah is the player who can do damage at the Santiago Bernabéu he replied: “We don’t know yet who is going to play, but yes he can do damage to Real Madrid, but the game will need a teamwork performance.”
Gol @22mosalah !!!
— Cafu. (@officialcafu) November 4, 2015
Roma will face Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:45 CLT.
The 23-year-old is currently AS Roma top goal-scorer, as the Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.