The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Cafu: Salah can do damage to Real Madrid
Brazil and Roma legend Cafu has assured that Mohamed Salah can be a game changer against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Spanish newspaper Marca interviewed Brazilian legend Cafu ahead of the return leg, and when he was asked if Salah is the player who can do damage at the Santiago Bernabéu he replied: “We don’t know yet who is going to play, but yes he can do damage to Real Madrid, but the game will need a teamwork performance.”
Gol @22mosalah !!!
— Cafu. (@officialcafu) November 4, 2015
Roma will face Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday 8 March, with a kick-off of 21:45 CLT.
The 23-year-old is currently AS Roma top goal-scorer, as the Egyptian has already scored 10 goals and made 5 assists in 29 games for Luciano Spalletti’s side this season.