Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
TENNIS: Egypt set to face Belarus in Davis Cup
The Egyptian team was recently promoted to Group II after beating Namibian team 2-0 in the first round of the Group III qualifications, which also took place in Egypt.
El-Gezira Sporting Club will be hosting the matches under International Tennis Federation (ITF) supervision. Group action will begin on the 4th of March and end on March 6.
The four players nominated to take part in the game are Mohamed Safwat (Wadi Degla), Karim-Mohamed Maamoun, Sherif Sabry, and Karim Hossam (El-Gezira Club), and they will be captained by former tennis player Mohamed Mamoun.
The matches will be played over three days as follows:
Friday, March 4 starting at 11:00 AM (GMT +2).
Saturday, March 5 starting at 2:30 PM (GMT +2).
Sunday, March 6 starting at 11:00 AM (GMT +2).