Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
TENNIS: Egypt set to face Belarus in Davis Cup
The Egyptian team was recently promoted to Group II after beating Namibian team 2-0 in the first round of the Group III qualifications, which also took place in Egypt.
El-Gezira Sporting Club will be hosting the matches under International Tennis Federation (ITF) supervision. Group action will begin on the 4th of March and end on March 6.
The four players nominated to take part in the game are Mohamed Safwat (Wadi Degla), Karim-Mohamed Maamoun, Sherif Sabry, and Karim Hossam (El-Gezira Club), and they will be captained by former tennis player Mohamed Mamoun.
The matches will be played over three days as follows:
Friday, March 4 starting at 11:00 AM (GMT +2).
Saturday, March 5 starting at 2:30 PM (GMT +2).
Sunday, March 6 starting at 11:00 AM (GMT +2).