Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
TENNIS: Egypt set to face Belarus in Davis Cup
The Egyptian team was recently promoted to Group II after beating Namibian team 2-0 in the first round of the Group III qualifications, which also took place in Egypt.
El-Gezira Sporting Club will be hosting the matches under International Tennis Federation (ITF) supervision. Group action will begin on the 4th of March and end on March 6.
The four players nominated to take part in the game are Mohamed Safwat (Wadi Degla), Karim-Mohamed Maamoun, Sherif Sabry, and Karim Hossam (El-Gezira Club), and they will be captained by former tennis player Mohamed Mamoun.
The matches will be played over three days as follows:
Friday, March 4 starting at 11:00 AM (GMT +2).
Saturday, March 5 starting at 2:30 PM (GMT +2).
Sunday, March 6 starting at 11:00 AM (GMT +2).