The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
EXCLUSIVE: Burkina Faso to field locals vs. Egypt
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Burkina Faso Football Association CEO Bertrand Traore denied reports that the Stallions would be sending a youth side for the match, insisting instead that it would be an “A” team without age restrictions.
“It’s our team ‘A’ with only local players,” Traore said.
The news comes on the heels of widespread rumors within Egyptian media that Burkina Faso would not be sending its full squad, and may even be sending an under-20 team.
The Pharaohs will also be without the services of their foreign-based contingent after naming a squad of 24 Egypt-based players.
The match is set for an 8 p.m. local time kickoff at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.