Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
EXCLUSIVE: Burkina Faso to field locals vs. Egypt
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Burkina Faso Football Association CEO Bertrand Traore denied reports that the Stallions would be sending a youth side for the match, insisting instead that it would be an “A” team without age restrictions.
“It’s our team ‘A’ with only local players,” Traore said.
The news comes on the heels of widespread rumors within Egyptian media that Burkina Faso would not be sending its full squad, and may even be sending an under-20 team.
The Pharaohs will also be without the services of their foreign-based contingent after naming a squad of 24 Egypt-based players.
The match is set for an 8 p.m. local time kickoff at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.