The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
EXCLUSIVE: Burkina Faso to field locals vs. Egypt
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Burkina Faso Football Association CEO Bertrand Traore denied reports that the Stallions would be sending a youth side for the match, insisting instead that it would be an “A” team without age restrictions.
“It’s our team ‘A’ with only local players,” Traore said.
The news comes on the heels of widespread rumors within Egyptian media that Burkina Faso would not be sending its full squad, and may even be sending an under-20 team.
The Pharaohs will also be without the services of their foreign-based contingent after naming a squad of 24 Egypt-based players.
The match is set for an 8 p.m. local time kickoff at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.