Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
EXCLUSIVE: Burkina Faso to field locals vs. Egypt
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Burkina Faso Football Association CEO Bertrand Traore denied reports that the Stallions would be sending a youth side for the match, insisting instead that it would be an “A” team without age restrictions.
“It’s our team ‘A’ with only local players,” Traore said.
The news comes on the heels of widespread rumors within Egyptian media that Burkina Faso would not be sending its full squad, and may even be sending an under-20 team.
The Pharaohs will also be without the services of their foreign-based contingent after naming a squad of 24 Egypt-based players.
The match is set for an 8 p.m. local time kickoff at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.