Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Adam El-Abd joins Gillingham on emergency loan
The Egyptian defender will enjoy his second emergency loan this season after spending three months at Swindon Town on loan from Bristol city earlier this campagin. El-Abd managed to make 14 appearance with the “The Robins”.
— Gillingham FC (@TheGillsFC) February 26, 2016
“It will be good for Adam to go out on loan and get regular football under his belt. We’ll keep track of his progress throughout and we always have a recall option should we be left short,” Bristol City’s Lee Johnson told the club’s website.
Bristol City have a recall clause which will applied after 28 days of the loan. The deal is expected to run till the 8th of May.