Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Adam El-Abd joins Gillingham on emergency loan
The Egyptian defender will enjoy his second emergency loan this season after spending three months at Swindon Town on loan from Bristol city earlier this campagin. El-Abd managed to make 14 appearance with the “The Robins”.
— Gillingham FC (@TheGillsFC) February 26, 2016
“It will be good for Adam to go out on loan and get regular football under his belt. We’ll keep track of his progress throughout and we always have a recall option should we be left short,” Bristol City’s Lee Johnson told the club’s website.
Bristol City have a recall clause which will applied after 28 days of the loan. The deal is expected to run till the 8th of May.