Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Adam El-Abd joins Gillingham on emergency loan
The Egyptian defender will enjoy his second emergency loan this season after spending three months at Swindon Town on loan from Bristol city earlier this campagin. El-Abd managed to make 14 appearance with the “The Robins”.
— Gillingham FC (@TheGillsFC) February 26, 2016
“It will be good for Adam to go out on loan and get regular football under his belt. We’ll keep track of his progress throughout and we always have a recall option should we be left short,” Bristol City’s Lee Johnson told the club’s website.
Bristol City have a recall clause which will applied after 28 days of the loan. The deal is expected to run till the 8th of May.