Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
Adam El-Abd joins Gillingham on emergency loan
The Egyptian defender will enjoy his second emergency loan this season after spending three months at Swindon Town on loan from Bristol city earlier this campagin. El-Abd managed to make 14 appearance with the “The Robins”.
— Gillingham FC (@TheGillsFC) February 26, 2016
“It will be good for Adam to go out on loan and get regular football under his belt. We’ll keep track of his progress throughout and we always have a recall option should we be left short,” Bristol City’s Lee Johnson told the club’s website.
Bristol City have a recall clause which will applied after 28 days of the loan. The deal is expected to run till the 8th of May.