An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Adam El-Abd joins Gillingham on emergency loan
The Egyptian defender will enjoy his second emergency loan this season after spending three months at Swindon Town on loan from Bristol city earlier this campagin. El-Abd managed to make 14 appearance with the “The Robins”.
— Gillingham FC (@TheGillsFC) February 26, 2016
“It will be good for Adam to go out on loan and get regular football under his belt. We’ll keep track of his progress throughout and we always have a recall option should we be left short,” Bristol City’s Lee Johnson told the club’s website.
Bristol City have a recall clause which will applied after 28 days of the loan. The deal is expected to run till the 8th of May.