Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Cúper: We committed some mistakes against Burkina Faso
The Egyptian National Team beat Burkina Faso 2-0 in a friendly as they prepare for the important 2017 AFCON qualifier game against Nigeria next March. A brace from Abdallah El-Said was enough to see Egypt past Burkina.
“I admit we have made some mistakes. We will need to work to solve some problems and fix these mistakes; that’s why the friendly games are so important to us,” Cúper said in the press conference after the game.
“We need to improve our final touch and to depend more on the wings. The most important thing was reaching the opponent’s penalty box & that happened today but we missed a lot of chances. Generally we gave a good performance,” the Argentine manager concluded.
It worth a mention that Egypt will face Nigeria on 25th March before they host the Super Eagles four days later.