Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Cúper: We committed some mistakes against Burkina Faso
The Egyptian National Team beat Burkina Faso 2-0 in a friendly as they prepare for the important 2017 AFCON qualifier game against Nigeria next March. A brace from Abdallah El-Said was enough to see Egypt past Burkina.
“I admit we have made some mistakes. We will need to work to solve some problems and fix these mistakes; that’s why the friendly games are so important to us,” Cúper said in the press conference after the game.
“We need to improve our final touch and to depend more on the wings. The most important thing was reaching the opponent’s penalty box & that happened today but we missed a lot of chances. Generally we gave a good performance,” the Argentine manager concluded.
It worth a mention that Egypt will face Nigeria on 25th March before they host the Super Eagles four days later.