Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Ghazal’s CD Nacional beat Pacos De Ferreira in Portuguese League
After making his 100th appearance for Nacional in the 1-1 draw against Vitória Setúbal, Ghazal played 85 minutes to help his side in their struggle to avoid relegation as Nacional sealed their first win in February.
CD Nacional needed 18 minutes to take the lead following an amazing effort from the Willyan. The Brazilian winger beat Pacos defender but his right footed shot was saved by the goalkeeper before it hit Pacos defender Marco Baixinho to go into his own net. The rest of the half was uneventful as both teams failed to change the score.
In the second half, Pacos De Ferreira pushed forward in a chance to find the equalizer however CD Nacional were able to double their lead in the 72nd minute through Rui Correia as the keeper failed to deal with his header.
Four minutes later, CD Nacional added a third goal. Portuguese midfielder Luis Aurelio met a cross from the left side with his right foot to find the bottom of the net securing his side’s win.
Five minutes before the end of the game, Ghazal’s night came to an end after he was replaced by Joan Roman.
The win sends CD Nacional up to the 12th position with 25 points after 24 games. Pacos De Ferriera stays in the 8th position with 31 points.
In the next match Nacional will travel to Boavista as both teams try to stay away from relegation places.