After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Mortada Mansour: Mido leaked Mayuka’s contract
Mortada Mansour has accused Mido of leaking the contract of the new signing Emmanuel Mayuka, during Alex McLeish’s unveiling press conference.
Zamalek SC president has talked to the media after some local outlets reported that Zamalek transferred money to the player agent in a bank in Israel but Mansour rejected these claims.
“We didn’t transfer any money for the agent and I am ready to go to criminal court if this allegations are true,” Mansour told the press.
The controversial president has issued a statement from Egypt’s Central Bank to prove that he didn’t transfer any money to a bank in Israel and assured that the agent is Greek.
“Mido is the one who leaked the contract and his actions in the past ten days have been childish. I warned him from approaching this club again,” Mansour said.
Mansour also defended his sons, Ahmed and Amir, saying that they pay for things in the club from their own money.
“Amir paid EGP 500,000 to finish Ahmed Hamoudi’s deal and Ahmed bought new mobile phones for the team after winning the Egyptian Premier League,” he added.
Furthermore, former Egypt International Mohamed Zidan had his portion of praise from Zamalek president due to the vital role he played in closing the deal for McLeish.