Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Mortada Mansour: Mido leaked Mayuka’s contract
Mortada Mansour has accused Mido of leaking the contract of the new signing Emmanuel Mayuka, during Alex McLeish’s unveiling press conference.
Zamalek SC president has talked to the media after some local outlets reported that Zamalek transferred money to the player agent in a bank in Israel but Mansour rejected these claims.
“We didn’t transfer any money for the agent and I am ready to go to criminal court if this allegations are true,” Mansour told the press.
The controversial president has issued a statement from Egypt’s Central Bank to prove that he didn’t transfer any money to a bank in Israel and assured that the agent is Greek.
“Mido is the one who leaked the contract and his actions in the past ten days have been childish. I warned him from approaching this club again,” Mansour said.
Mansour also defended his sons, Ahmed and Amir, saying that they pay for things in the club from their own money.
“Amir paid EGP 500,000 to finish Ahmed Hamoudi’s deal and Ahmed bought new mobile phones for the team after winning the Egyptian Premier League,” he added.
Furthermore, former Egypt International Mohamed Zidan had his portion of praise from Zamalek president due to the vital role he played in closing the deal for McLeish.