Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Mortada Mansour: Mido leaked Mayuka’s contract
“We didn’t transfer any money for the agent and I am ready to go to criminal court if this allegations are true,” Mansour told the press.
The controversial president has issued a statement from Egypt’s Central Bank to prove that he didn’t transfer any money to a bank in Israel and assured that the agent is Greek.
“Mido is the one who leaked the contract and his actions in the past ten days have been childish. I warned him from approaching this club again,” Mansour said.
Mansour also defended his sons, Ahmed and Amir, saying that they pay for things in the club from their own money.
“Amir paid EGP 500,000 to finish Ahmed Hamoudi’s deal and Ahmed bought new mobile phones for the team after winning the Egyptian Premier League,” he added.
Furthermore, former Egypt International Mohamed Zidan had his portion of praise from Zamalek president due to the vital role he played in closing the deal for McLeish.