An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Mortada Mansour: Mido leaked Mayuka’s contract
Zamalek SC president has talked to the media after some local outlets reported that Zamalek transferred money to the player agent in a bank in Israel but Mansour rejected these claims.
“We didn’t transfer any money for the agent and I am ready to go to criminal court if this allegations are true,” Mansour told the press.
The controversial president has issued a statement from Egypt’s Central Bank to prove that he didn’t transfer any money to a bank in Israel and assured that the agent is Greek.
“Mido is the one who leaked the contract and his actions in the past ten days have been childish. I warned him from approaching this club again,” Mansour said.
Mansour also defended his sons, Ahmed and Amir, saying that they pay for things in the club from their own money.
“Amir paid EGP 500,000 to finish Ahmed Hamoudi’s deal and Ahmed bought new mobile phones for the team after winning the Egyptian Premier League,” he added.
Furthermore, former Egypt International Mohamed Zidan had his portion of praise from Zamalek president due to the vital role he played in closing the deal for McLeish.