Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Mortada Mansour: Mido leaked Mayuka’s contract
Mortada Mansour has accused Mido of leaking the contract of the new signing Emmanuel Mayuka, during Alex McLeish’s unveiling press conference.
“We didn’t transfer any money for the agent and I am ready to go to criminal court if this allegations are true,” Mansour told the press.
The controversial president has issued a statement from Egypt’s Central Bank to prove that he didn’t transfer any money to a bank in Israel and assured that the agent is Greek.
“Mido is the one who leaked the contract and his actions in the past ten days have been childish. I warned him from approaching this club again,” Mansour said.
Mansour also defended his sons, Ahmed and Amir, saying that they pay for things in the club from their own money.
“Amir paid EGP 500,000 to finish Ahmed Hamoudi’s deal and Ahmed bought new mobile phones for the team after winning the Egyptian Premier League,” he added.
Furthermore, former Egypt International Mohamed Zidan had his portion of praise from Zamalek president due to the vital role he played in closing the deal for McLeish.