The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Samson Siasia appointed as Nigeria manager ahead of Egypt clash
The Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) has the announced the appointment Samson Siasia as the manager of the Nigerian football team ahead of the clash against Egypt.
Following the resignation of the former coach Sunday Oliesh, NFF were considering four candidates to become the manager as Siasia was the nearest one for the job as Kingfut exclusively had mentioned.
Samson Siasia will guide the Nigerian national team for the second time in his career. The Nigerian was previously appointed as the manager of the Super Eagles in 2010 but was sacked from his position after they had failed to qualify to 2012 African Cup of Nations.
The Nigeria Football Federation also announced on their website that the Technical and Developmental Committee in the federation has decided on Emmanuel Amuneke, Salisu Yusuf and Alloy Agu to assist Siasia.
Emmanuel Amuneke, the former Zamalek player, was the head coach of the Nigerian U-17 football team that won the U-17 FIFA world cup in Chile. While Salisu and Agu were already a part of the technical staff led by Oliseh.
Egypt are currently leading group G with six points, two away from Nigeria. Both teams will face off in a double-header in March 2016 to seal a place in 2017 African Cup of Nations.