Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Omonoia thrash Enosis in league match
Karim Hafez’s Omonoia thrash Enosis 4-1 in their Cyprus league tie.
Omonoia thrash Enosis in a one sided league to continue their good form. They had four different scorers with Hafez featuring for 90 minutes.
The early phases saw both teams get scoring chances. It was only a matter of time, though, till the stronger Omonoia take full charge of the game.
Ivan Runje headed, from a corner kick, at the near post on 22 minutes to make it 1-0. Only four minutes later, Omonoia scored again through, DRC player, Badibanga. He scrambled home a ball parried by the Enosis goalkeeper.
Bukorac pulled one back for the home side, against the run of play, in the 38th minute. Nevertheless, the visitors continued to dominate but could not add onto their lead.
They stepped up four minutes into the second half to make it 3-1. Sheridan tapped home at the far post. This was after great work by Badibanga forced a punch from the Enosis goalkeeper.
Omonoia then looked to cruise to the result. They managed to get the occasional chance against an outclassed opponent.
Roushias scored a wonderful goal in the 88th minute to wrap up the game. He beat the goalkeeper before placing the ball into an empty net. Thus sealing a 4-1 away win.
Omonoia thrash Enosis and continued their run of wins. The result leaves them only two points off fourth place; with 46 points.