Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Gary Caldwell praises Sam Morsy
“Sam’s a great footballer, someone who’s very confident in possession of the ball,” added the Scottish manager.
Caldwell said that Wigan’s style suits Morsy well as he can get on the ball and control games.
“I wanted him to be more expressive today, with his range of passing, and I thought he did that,” he added. “He switched play well, he played in between lines, and he kept it simple when it was on.”
Egypt-eligible midfielder recently moved from Chesterfield to English League One rivals Wigan Athletic in a deal that costed Wigan £250,000 for a two-and-a-half year contract.