Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Smouha win silver at Arab Volleyball Clubs Championship
Smouha SC have secured the second place in the 2016 Arab Volleyball Clubs Champions Championship held in Tunisia.
The 34th edition of the championship was held in Sousse and Masaken, Tunisia between 19 February and 28 February.
Étoile Sportive du Sahel won the gold medal while the Egyptian team came second after the Tunisian side beat Smouha 3-1 (25-19, 25-18, 19-25 and 31-29) in the final.
Smouha reached the final after defeating Tunisian CS Sfaxien 3-2, while Étoile Sportive du Sahel defeated Libyan Asswehly SC 3-1 in the semi-final. CS Sfaxien clinched the bronze medal after defeating Asswehly SC 3-0.
Smouha SC was the only club to represent Egypt in this championship. Moreover, this is the first time for the Alexandria-based club to win the championship’s sliver medal.