Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
VIDEO: Abd-Rabo’s last-minute goal helps Ismaily past El-Dakhleya
Ismaily’s Hosny Abd-Rabo captained his team against El-Dakhleya, scoring a last-minute goal to grasp a crucial yet dramatic win.
Ismaily snatched a late win over El-Dakhleya in the 20th round of the Egyptian Premier League. Hosny Abd-Rabo scored the winner in the 88th minute.
Marwan Mohsen’s header proved to be the assist of the night as it hit Abd-Rabo, who converted it straight into the net.
The game didn’t shy away from controversies as El-Dakhleya’s Amer Sabry received a red card in the dying seconds of the game, following a sliding tackle on Ismaily’s Shawky El-Saeed.
“This is our third win in a row with Khaled El-Kammash, the situation finally started to calm down” said Marwan Mohsen in his post-match comments.
“Abd-Rabo’s goal will bring him back to his usual level, his comeback will definitely help the club move forward” he concluded.
With this win, Ismaily’s tally rose to 28 points as they now occupy eighth place, while El-Dakhleya remain fifth with 30 points.
It’s worth noting that Ismaily will be facing Haras el-Hodood next, while El-Dakhleya are up against Al-Ittihad of Alexandria.