Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
VIDEO: Abd-Rabo’s last-minute goal helps Ismaily past El-Dakhleya
Ismaily’s Hosny Abd-Rabo captained his team against El-Dakhleya, scoring a last-minute goal to grasp a crucial yet dramatic win.
Ismaily snatched a late win over El-Dakhleya in the 20th round of the Egyptian Premier League. Hosny Abd-Rabo scored the winner in the 88th minute.
Marwan Mohsen’s header proved to be the assist of the night as it hit Abd-Rabo, who converted it straight into the net.
The game didn’t shy away from controversies as El-Dakhleya’s Amer Sabry received a red card in the dying seconds of the game, following a sliding tackle on Ismaily’s Shawky El-Saeed.
“This is our third win in a row with Khaled El-Kammash, the situation finally started to calm down” said Marwan Mohsen in his post-match comments.
“Abd-Rabo’s goal will bring him back to his usual level, his comeback will definitely help the club move forward” he concluded.
With this win, Ismaily’s tally rose to 28 points as they now occupy eighth place, while El-Dakhleya remain fifth with 30 points.
It’s worth noting that Ismaily will be facing Haras el-Hodood next, while El-Dakhleya are up against Al-Ittihad of Alexandria.