Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Wadi Degla extend Patrice Carteron’s contract
Wadi Degla have announced that they have extend their contract with the club’s manager Patrice Carteron just after two months from being appointed as manager.
After turning down an offer to continue with TP Mazembe, Carteron has signed a contract with Wadi Degla last January to replace the former manager Hamada Sedki for six months till the end of the season.
The Cairo based club announced earlier on Wednesday that they reached an agreement with the Frenchman to extend his contract for two more seasons till the end of the 2017/2018 season.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) March 2, 2016
The 45-year-old managed Wadi Degla in seven league games since his appointment, guiding Wadi Degla to three victories over Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria and Tala’a El-Geish and drawing against Zamalek, Ghazl El-Mahalla and Ittihad El-Shorta. Carteron lost only one game with Wadi Degla against Enppi.