Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Wadi Degla extend Patrice Carteron’s contract
Wadi Degla have announced that they have extend their contract with the club’s manager Patrice Carteron just after two months from being appointed as manager.
After turning down an offer to continue with TP Mazembe, Carteron has signed a contract with Wadi Degla last January to replace the former manager Hamada Sedki for six months till the end of the season.
The Cairo based club announced earlier on Wednesday that they reached an agreement with the Frenchman to extend his contract for two more seasons till the end of the 2017/2018 season.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) March 2, 2016
The 45-year-old managed Wadi Degla in seven league games since his appointment, guiding Wadi Degla to three victories over Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria and Tala’a El-Geish and drawing against Zamalek, Ghazl El-Mahalla and Ittihad El-Shorta. Carteron lost only one game with Wadi Degla against Enppi.