Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Wadi Degla extend Patrice Carteron’s contract
Wadi Degla have announced that they have extend their contract with the club’s manager Patrice Carteron just after two months from being appointed as manager.
After turning down an offer to continue with TP Mazembe, Carteron has signed a contract with Wadi Degla last January to replace the former manager Hamada Sedki for six months till the end of the season.
The Cairo based club announced earlier on Wednesday that they reached an agreement with the Frenchman to extend his contract for two more seasons till the end of the 2017/2018 season.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) March 2, 2016
The 45-year-old managed Wadi Degla in seven league games since his appointment, guiding Wadi Degla to three victories over Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria and Tala’a El-Geish and drawing against Zamalek, Ghazl El-Mahalla and Ittihad El-Shorta. Carteron lost only one game with Wadi Degla against Enppi.