Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Nigeria manager Siasia looks to recall retirees for Egypt
Nigeria are set to face Egypt on March 25 for the 2017 African Cup of Nations Group G qualifiers, and manager Siasia has talked about his squad for the match.
On the players he will choose for the squad list, Siasia said he’ll choose the players with most commitment to be able to represent Nigeria and qualify.
“The coaching staff will sit down and make up a list, we’ll look for players that can help the team and try bringing back Vincent Enyeama and Emmanuel Emenike who retired last year.”
Former Nigeria captain and goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama announced his retirement from international football in October, 2015 with West Ham striker Emmanuel Emenike retiring 11 days later.
On the possibility of returning to the Super Eagles Enyeama commented to Nigerian radio station BrilaFM saying: “I’m done with the Super Eagles and I’m making it clear once again that I will not return.
“It’s my decision and I will not change it. I am sorry if I have offended anyone regarding this, but there will be no Eagles return for me.”
It’s worth noting that Samson Siasia was announced Super Eagles coach after former manager Sunday Oliseh announced his resignation in February.