Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Egypt climb three places in latest FIFA rankings
Egypt have ascended three places as FIFA release their monthly ranking for the month of March, rising to the 53rd place worldwide.
Egypt have moved up to the seventh place in the continental ranking with 589 point in comparison with 571 in the elapsed month.
The Pharaohs are now 20 points away from Tunisia, the fifth placed nation in the African ranking. In addition to this, Egypt have the chance of being in pot 1 ahead of the World Cup qualifiers draw with beating Nigeria in AFCON qualifiers later this month and wait for one of the first five teams in the standings to drop points.
Cape Verde have surpassed Ivory Coast to become first in the African standings, followed by Algeria, Ghana and Tunisia.
Belgium are still holding on their lead on the international, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.