Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
Egypt climb three places in latest FIFA rankings
Egypt have moved up to the seventh place in the continental ranking with 589 point in comparison with 571 in the elapsed month.
The Pharaohs are now 20 points away from Tunisia, the fifth placed nation in the African ranking. In addition to this, Egypt have the chance of being in pot 1 ahead of the World Cup qualifiers draw with beating Nigeria in AFCON qualifiers later this month and wait for one of the first five teams in the standings to drop points.
Cape Verde have surpassed Ivory Coast to become first in the African standings, followed by Algeria, Ghana and Tunisia.
Belgium are still holding on their lead on the international, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.