AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Egypt climb three places in latest FIFA rankings
Egypt have ascended three places as FIFA release their monthly ranking for the month of March, rising to the 53rd place worldwide.
Egypt have moved up to the seventh place in the continental ranking with 589 point in comparison with 571 in the elapsed month.
The Pharaohs are now 20 points away from Tunisia, the fifth placed nation in the African ranking. In addition to this, Egypt have the chance of being in pot 1 ahead of the World Cup qualifiers draw with beating Nigeria in AFCON qualifiers later this month and wait for one of the first five teams in the standings to drop points.
Cape Verde have surpassed Ivory Coast to become first in the African standings, followed by Algeria, Ghana and Tunisia.
Belgium are still holding on their lead on the international, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.