The Egyptian Minister of Youth & Sports has announced that a record-high...
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
Egypt climb three places in latest FIFA rankings
Egypt have ascended three places as FIFA release their monthly ranking for the month of March, rising to the 53rd place worldwide.
Egypt have moved up to the seventh place in the continental ranking with 589 point in comparison with 571 in the elapsed month.
The Pharaohs are now 20 points away from Tunisia, the fifth placed nation in the African ranking. In addition to this, Egypt have the chance of being in pot 1 ahead of the World Cup qualifiers draw with beating Nigeria in AFCON qualifiers later this month and wait for one of the first five teams in the standings to drop points.
Cape Verde have surpassed Ivory Coast to become first in the African standings, followed by Algeria, Ghana and Tunisia.
Belgium are still holding on their lead on the international, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.