KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Egypt climb three places in latest FIFA rankings
Egypt have ascended three places as FIFA release their monthly ranking for the month of March, rising to the 53rd place worldwide.
Egypt have moved up to the seventh place in the continental ranking with 589 point in comparison with 571 in the elapsed month.
The Pharaohs are now 20 points away from Tunisia, the fifth placed nation in the African ranking. In addition to this, Egypt have the chance of being in pot 1 ahead of the World Cup qualifiers draw with beating Nigeria in AFCON qualifiers later this month and wait for one of the first five teams in the standings to drop points.
Cape Verde have surpassed Ivory Coast to become first in the African standings, followed by Algeria, Ghana and Tunisia.
Belgium are still holding on their lead on the international, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.