The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Koka’s Braga reach Taça de Portugal final
Braga’s 1-0 win in the first leg last month was enough to help them advance to this year’s Taça de Portugal final.
The first half was uneventful as Braga set back to defend and hit on the counter. They would come close to an opener in the 16th minute through Andrè Santos after he hit a great effort from inside the box, but Rio Ave goalkeeper Cassio saved well.
Four minutes later, Andre Santos went close again for Braga, but his powerful strike hit the post.
In the second half, Rio Ave manager Pedro Martins introduced Helder Postiga as his side looked for an all-important goal to draw level on aggregate, but Braga kept possession and defended well until the final whistle.
Braga’s opponent will be the winner of the other semi-final tie, between Porto and Gil Vicente. The former currently lead the tie 3-0 on aggregate after the first leg and are favorites to advance.
The final is scheduled to be played on the 22nd of May, at the Estadio Nacional in Lisbon.