Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Mohamed Salah voted AS Roma’s best player in February
AS Roma fans have voted Mohamed Salah as the Player of the Month in February 2016 in a poll conducted by the club’s official Twitter account.
After an impressive month that yielded four goals and two assists in five Serie A matches, Mohamed Salah comfortably beat new teammate Stephan El Shaarawy to the monthly award.
SONDAGGIO: chi è stato il miglior giocatore della #ASRoma nel mese di febbraio 2016?
— AS Roma (@OfficialASRoma) March 1, 2016
He then put in a man-of-the-match performance away to Carpi, scoring once and assisting twice in a 1-3 win for the Giallorossi.
The only disappointing moment in an otherwise stellar month was a 0-2 defeat at home to widely-favored Real Madrid, a match which saw Salah miss an easy chance to score and make it 1-1.
Roma currently sit in third place in the Serie A table, eight points behind leaders Juventus after 27 matches played, and lead fourth-placed Fiorentina only on goal difference. They host the latter team on Friday at 21:45 CLT in a match crucial to both side’s Champions League qualification hopes.