Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Mohamed Salah voted AS Roma’s best player in February
AS Roma fans have voted Mohamed Salah as the Player of the Month in February 2016 in a poll conducted by the club’s official Twitter account.
After an impressive month that yielded four goals and two assists in five Serie A matches, Mohamed Salah comfortably beat new teammate Stephan El Shaarawy to the monthly award.
SONDAGGIO: chi è stato il miglior giocatore della #ASRoma nel mese di febbraio 2016?
— AS Roma (@OfficialASRoma) March 1, 2016
He then put in a man-of-the-match performance away to Carpi, scoring once and assisting twice in a 1-3 win for the Giallorossi.
The only disappointing moment in an otherwise stellar month was a 0-2 defeat at home to widely-favored Real Madrid, a match which saw Salah miss an easy chance to score and make it 1-1.
Roma currently sit in third place in the Serie A table, eight points behind leaders Juventus after 27 matches played, and lead fourth-placed Fiorentina only on goal difference. They host the latter team on Friday at 21:45 CLT in a match crucial to both side’s Champions League qualification hopes.