Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Mohamed Salah voted AS Roma’s best player in February
AS Roma fans have voted Mohamed Salah as the Player of the Month in February 2016 in a poll conducted by the club’s official Twitter account.
After an impressive month that yielded four goals and two assists in five Serie A matches, Mohamed Salah comfortably beat new teammate Stephan El Shaarawy to the monthly award.
SONDAGGIO: chi è stato il miglior giocatore della #ASRoma nel mese di febbraio 2016?
— AS Roma (@OfficialASRoma) March 1, 2016
He then put in a man-of-the-match performance away to Carpi, scoring once and assisting twice in a 1-3 win for the Giallorossi.
The only disappointing moment in an otherwise stellar month was a 0-2 defeat at home to widely-favored Real Madrid, a match which saw Salah miss an easy chance to score and make it 1-1.
Roma currently sit in third place in the Serie A table, eight points behind leaders Juventus after 27 matches played, and lead fourth-placed Fiorentina only on goal difference. They host the latter team on Friday at 21:45 CLT in a match crucial to both side’s Champions League qualification hopes.