Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Porto make an enquiry for Koka – Report
Koka has played 16 games for Braga this season, scoring 12 goals and providing two assists in all competitions for his side this season.
According to Portuguese paper Correio da Manhã, Porto have inquired about the 22-year-old striker and contacted Braga to try to know about the player’s situation.
However, the paper reports that Braga will not give away the Egypt internaional easily or for a low value.
Koka could face Porto in Portuguese cup final after his side made it through to the final with a 1-0 victory on aggregate over Rio Ave, while Porto have a 3-0 lead in the first leg tie against Gli Vicente and are the favourites to advance.