KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Trezeguet close to signing permanent Anderlecht deal
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ is close to signing a new deal with Anderlecht to keep him at the club on a permanent basis, according to reports in Belgium.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht last summer from Al Ahly on a one-season loan.
The 21-year-old midfielder, has only played 107 minutes since joining the club, starting only against Gent. Moreover, Trezeguet hasn’t even been called up to Besnik Hasi’s squad for recent matches.
News outlet Niewsbald published a report claiming that Anderlecht are willing to pay Al Ahly €2.2 million to sign the Egyptian midfielder, in order to keep him for four years at the club.
According to Niewsbald, the Belgian club’s board are confident about Trezeguet’s potential, estimating that his potential is higher than current Roma star Mohamed Salah.
The board believe that Trezeguet just needs to overcome his communication problems in order to start featuring regularly for the team. The club seem to be putting their faith in Trezeguet as one of the replacements for midfielders Suarez and Praet, who are widely expected to leave in the coming months.