Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Al Ahly’s starting XI vs Misr Al Maqassa
Newly appointed coach Martin Jol has decided on Al Ahly’s Starting XI against Misr Al-Maqassa in his first official match as Al Ahly’s headcoach.
Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim continues to guard Al Ahly’s net as number one goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy is yet to recover from the injury he picked up against Ghazl El-Mahalla in the league.
Moreover, Rami Rabia makes it back to the official line-up as his suspension for receiving three yellow cards is over to replace Saad Samir.
Al Ahly Starting XI: Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim; Sabry Rahil, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Malick Evouna.