Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Al Ahly’s starting XI vs Misr Al Maqassa
Newly appointed coach Martin Jol has decided on Al Ahly’s Starting XI against Misr Al-Maqassa in his first official match as Al Ahly’s headcoach.
Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim continues to guard Al Ahly’s net as number one goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy is yet to recover from the injury he picked up against Ghazl El-Mahalla in the league.
Moreover, Rami Rabia makes it back to the official line-up as his suspension for receiving three yellow cards is over to replace Saad Samir.
Al Ahly Starting XI: Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim; Sabry Rahil, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Malick Evouna.