Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Al Ahly’s starting XI vs Misr Al Maqassa
Newly appointed coach Martin Jol has decided on Al Ahly’s Starting XI against Misr Al-Maqassa in his first official match as Al Ahly’s headcoach.
Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim continues to guard Al Ahly’s net as number one goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy is yet to recover from the injury he picked up against Ghazl El-Mahalla in the league.
Moreover, Rami Rabia makes it back to the official line-up as his suspension for receiving three yellow cards is over to replace Saad Samir.
Al Ahly Starting XI: Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim; Sabry Rahil, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi; Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Malick Evouna.