Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
WRESTLING: Egyptians secure five gold medals in African Championship
Five Egyptian players have won gold medals in different weight classes at the 2016 African wrestling championship, which is currently held in Alexandria.
The wrestling championship is running between the 2nd and 7th of March 2016.
Abdel-Latif Mohamed won the gold medal for the 130 kg category after winning against opponents from Algeria, Morocco, South Africa and Tunisia.
Ahmed Othman sealed the second gold medal for Egypt in the 98 kg category, while Mahmoud Fawzy also clinched gold in the 75-kg category.
Ahmed Abo-Halima and Rabie Taha sealed the fourth and fifth gold medals for Egypt after winning in the 71 kg and 59 kg categories respectively.