Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
WRESTLING: Egyptians secure five gold medals in African Championship
Five Egyptian players have won gold medals in different weight classes at the 2016 African wrestling championship, which is currently held in Alexandria.
The wrestling championship is running between the 2nd and 7th of March 2016.
Abdel-Latif Mohamed won the gold medal for the 130 kg category after winning against opponents from Algeria, Morocco, South Africa and Tunisia.
Ahmed Othman sealed the second gold medal for Egypt in the 98 kg category, while Mahmoud Fawzy also clinched gold in the 75-kg category.
Ahmed Abo-Halima and Rabie Taha sealed the fourth and fifth gold medals for Egypt after winning in the 71 kg and 59 kg categories respectively.