Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
WRESTLING: Egyptians secure five gold medals in African Championship
Five Egyptian players have won gold medals in different weight classes at the 2016 African wrestling championship, which is currently held in Alexandria.
The wrestling championship is running between the 2nd and 7th of March 2016.
Abdel-Latif Mohamed won the gold medal for the 130 kg category after winning against opponents from Algeria, Morocco, South Africa and Tunisia.
Ahmed Othman sealed the second gold medal for Egypt in the 98 kg category, while Mahmoud Fawzy also clinched gold in the 75-kg category.
Ahmed Abo-Halima and Rabie Taha sealed the fourth and fifth gold medals for Egypt after winning in the 71 kg and 59 kg categories respectively.