Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
WRESTLING: Egyptians secure five gold medals in African Championship
Five Egyptian players have won gold medals in different weight classes at the 2016 African wrestling championship, which is currently held in Alexandria.
The wrestling championship is running between the 2nd and 7th of March 2016.
Abdel-Latif Mohamed won the gold medal for the 130 kg category after winning against opponents from Algeria, Morocco, South Africa and Tunisia.
Ahmed Othman sealed the second gold medal for Egypt in the 98 kg category, while Mahmoud Fawzy also clinched gold in the 75-kg category.
Ahmed Abo-Halima and Rabie Taha sealed the fourth and fifth gold medals for Egypt after winning in the 71 kg and 59 kg categories respectively.