Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ghazal’s CD Nacional beat Boavista to pull clear of relegation zone
Portuguese forward Salvador Arga scored the only goal of the game for CD Nacional, 23 minutes after the game started.
The second half saw Boavista force their control over the game as they tried to grab an equaliser. However, they failed to translate their possession into goals.
Both sides finished the game with 10 men. Boavista’s defender Philipe Sampaio was shown the second yellow card in the 68th minute. In addition, CD Nacional’s Nuno Sequeira was sent off for the second booking, five minutes before the end of the game.
The win sent CD Nacional to the 12th position with 28 points; nine points away from the relegation zone, While Boavista remained in the 16th position with 21 points.
Nacional are scheduled to face Rio Ave, who occupy the sixth position in the league table, on March 13.