Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Roma announce squad for Real Madrid clash
Roma head coach Luciano Spaletti has announced his 21-man squad for the crucial match against European giants Real Madrid on Wednesday.
Roma will look to turn around a 0-2 deficit they got on the hands of the Spanish team, when they travel to Madrid for the return leg in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jese Rodriguez scored as Real Madrid beat Roma 2-0 in the first leg, which took place at the Stadio Olimpico on February 17.
Roma’s influential trio of Egyptian international Mohamed Salah and fellow attackers Diego Perotti and Stephan El Shaarawy are included in the squad.
The squad list, however, does miss a couple of important Roma players. Defensive midfielder Daniele De Rossi and summer signing Antonio Rudiger will miss the clash due to injury.
Lucas Digne, Radja Nainggolan, Leandro Castan, Diego Perotti, Edin Dzeko, Francesco Totti, Mohamed Salah, Maicon, Iago Falque, Miralem Pjanic, Seydou Keita, William Vainqueur, Stephan El Shaarawy, Alessandro Florenzi, Wojciech Szczesny, Morgan De Sanctis, Vasilis Torosidis, Kostas Manolas, Salih Ucan, Ionut Pop, Ervin Zukanovic.