Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Roma announce squad for Real Madrid clash
Roma head coach Luciano Spaletti has announced his 21-man squad for the crucial match against European giants Real Madrid on Wednesday.
Roma will look to turn around a 0-2 deficit they got on the hands of the Spanish team, when they travel to Madrid for the return leg in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jese Rodriguez scored as Real Madrid beat Roma 2-0 in the first leg, which took place at the Stadio Olimpico on February 17.
Roma’s influential trio of Egyptian international Mohamed Salah and fellow attackers Diego Perotti and Stephan El Shaarawy are included in the squad.
The squad list, however, does miss a couple of important Roma players. Defensive midfielder Daniele De Rossi and summer signing Antonio Rudiger will miss the clash due to injury.
Lucas Digne, Radja Nainggolan, Leandro Castan, Diego Perotti, Edin Dzeko, Francesco Totti, Mohamed Salah, Maicon, Iago Falque, Miralem Pjanic, Seydou Keita, William Vainqueur, Stephan El Shaarawy, Alessandro Florenzi, Wojciech Szczesny, Morgan De Sanctis, Vasilis Torosidis, Kostas Manolas, Salih Ucan, Ionut Pop, Ervin Zukanovic.