Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Roma announce squad for Real Madrid clash
Roma head coach Luciano Spaletti has announced his 21-man squad for the crucial match against European giants Real Madrid on Wednesday.
Roma will look to turn around a 0-2 deficit they got on the hands of the Spanish team, when they travel to Madrid for the return leg in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jese Rodriguez scored as Real Madrid beat Roma 2-0 in the first leg, which took place at the Stadio Olimpico on February 17.
Roma’s influential trio of Egyptian international Mohamed Salah and fellow attackers Diego Perotti and Stephan El Shaarawy are included in the squad.
The squad list, however, does miss a couple of important Roma players. Defensive midfielder Daniele De Rossi and summer signing Antonio Rudiger will miss the clash due to injury.
Lucas Digne, Radja Nainggolan, Leandro Castan, Diego Perotti, Edin Dzeko, Francesco Totti, Mohamed Salah, Maicon, Iago Falque, Miralem Pjanic, Seydou Keita, William Vainqueur, Stephan El Shaarawy, Alessandro Florenzi, Wojciech Szczesny, Morgan De Sanctis, Vasilis Torosidis, Kostas Manolas, Salih Ucan, Ionut Pop, Ervin Zukanovic.