Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
Roma announce squad for Real Madrid clash
Roma head coach Luciano Spaletti has announced his 21-man squad for the crucial match against European giants Real Madrid on Wednesday.
Roma will look to turn around a 0-2 deficit they got on the hands of the Spanish team, when they travel to Madrid for the return leg in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jese Rodriguez scored as Real Madrid beat Roma 2-0 in the first leg, which took place at the Stadio Olimpico on February 17.
Roma’s influential trio of Egyptian international Mohamed Salah and fellow attackers Diego Perotti and Stephan El Shaarawy are included in the squad.
The squad list, however, does miss a couple of important Roma players. Defensive midfielder Daniele De Rossi and summer signing Antonio Rudiger will miss the clash due to injury.
Lucas Digne, Radja Nainggolan, Leandro Castan, Diego Perotti, Edin Dzeko, Francesco Totti, Mohamed Salah, Maicon, Iago Falque, Miralem Pjanic, Seydou Keita, William Vainqueur, Stephan El Shaarawy, Alessandro Florenzi, Wojciech Szczesny, Morgan De Sanctis, Vasilis Torosidis, Kostas Manolas, Salih Ucan, Ionut Pop, Ervin Zukanovic.