Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Siasia counting on Obi Mikel, Victor Moses for Egypt’s game
The Pharaohs will head to Kaduna for first leg of the qualifier, while the second leg will be held in Alexandria, on March 29.
“I want to passionately appeal to Nigerians, everybody, to show belief in the team and give us total support. It will not be easy, but if we stick together and present a united force to fight this battle, I believe we will triumph.
Nigeria’s newly-appointed manager told Nigeria Soccer Net that he is counting on the experience of West Ham United winger Victor Moses and Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel to help their teammates win the match.
“Egypt will be coming with their best players and I strongly feel Mikel and Moses’ wealth of experience will come in handy if we are to pick three points against Egypt in Kaduna.
“I am really impressed with Mikel’s attitude towards this important game; he has called in to confirm his readiness for the clash” Siasia explained.
“Victor Moses has pledged to return too and this is quite encouraging at a time we need our top players against Egypt.
Siasia concluded his talk affirming that both players are in top shape at the moment and that he believes they will play a major role if the Eagles managed to beat Egypt.