Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Siasia counting on Obi Mikel, Victor Moses for Egypt’s game
The Pharaohs will head to Kaduna for first leg of the qualifier, while the second leg will be held in Alexandria, on March 29.
“I want to passionately appeal to Nigerians, everybody, to show belief in the team and give us total support. It will not be easy, but if we stick together and present a united force to fight this battle, I believe we will triumph.
Nigeria’s newly-appointed manager told Nigeria Soccer Net that he is counting on the experience of West Ham United winger Victor Moses and Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel to help their teammates win the match.
“Egypt will be coming with their best players and I strongly feel Mikel and Moses’ wealth of experience will come in handy if we are to pick three points against Egypt in Kaduna.
“I am really impressed with Mikel’s attitude towards this important game; he has called in to confirm his readiness for the clash” Siasia explained.
“Victor Moses has pledged to return too and this is quite encouraging at a time we need our top players against Egypt.
Siasia concluded his talk affirming that both players are in top shape at the moment and that he believes they will play a major role if the Eagles managed to beat Egypt.