Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Zamalek ban Mido from entering the club
Zamalek have officially announced on Monday the banning of former manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ from entering the club.
Zamalek vice president Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced in a press conference the decision of the Zamalek board against Mido. The club’s chairman Mortada Mansour was present during the presser.
“We decided to ban Mido from entering the club and we won’t deal with him in the future,” said the Zamalek vice president during the press conference.
“The decision that was taken towards Mido was due to his recent actions and statements towards the club,” he added.
The board’s decision came after the former Ajax and Tottenham player criticised Mansour, saying that he is destroying the club with his attitude and managerial style.
On the other hand, Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced that a lawsuit will be filed against Al Watan newspaper, as a result of the articles and statements the newspaper published against Mansour.