In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Zamalek ban Mido from entering the club
Zamalek have officially announced on Monday the banning of former manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ from entering the club.
Zamalek vice president Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced in a press conference the decision of the Zamalek board against Mido. The club’s chairman Mortada Mansour was present during the presser.
“We decided to ban Mido from entering the club and we won’t deal with him in the future,” said the Zamalek vice president during the press conference.
“The decision that was taken towards Mido was due to his recent actions and statements towards the club,” he added.
The board’s decision came after the former Ajax and Tottenham player criticised Mansour, saying that he is destroying the club with his attitude and managerial style.
On the other hand, Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced that a lawsuit will be filed against Al Watan newspaper, as a result of the articles and statements the newspaper published against Mansour.