Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Zamalek ban Mido from entering the club
Zamalek have officially announced on Monday the banning of former manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ from entering the club.
Zamalek vice president Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced in a press conference the decision of the Zamalek board against Mido. The club’s chairman Mortada Mansour was present during the presser.
“We decided to ban Mido from entering the club and we won’t deal with him in the future,” said the Zamalek vice president during the press conference.
“The decision that was taken towards Mido was due to his recent actions and statements towards the club,” he added.
The board’s decision came after the former Ajax and Tottenham player criticised Mansour, saying that he is destroying the club with his attitude and managerial style.
On the other hand, Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced that a lawsuit will be filed against Al Watan newspaper, as a result of the articles and statements the newspaper published against Mansour.