Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Zamalek ban Mido from entering the club
Zamalek have officially announced on Monday the banning of former manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ from entering the club.
Zamalek vice president Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced in a press conference the decision of the Zamalek board against Mido. The club’s chairman Mortada Mansour was present during the presser.
“We decided to ban Mido from entering the club and we won’t deal with him in the future,” said the Zamalek vice president during the press conference.
“The decision that was taken towards Mido was due to his recent actions and statements towards the club,” he added.
The board’s decision came after the former Ajax and Tottenham player criticised Mansour, saying that he is destroying the club with his attitude and managerial style.
On the other hand, Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced that a lawsuit will be filed against Al Watan newspaper, as a result of the articles and statements the newspaper published against Mansour.