Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Zamalek ban Mido from entering the club
Zamalek have officially announced on Monday the banning of former manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ from entering the club.
Zamalek vice president Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced in a press conference the decision of the Zamalek board against Mido. The club’s chairman Mortada Mansour was present during the presser.
“We decided to ban Mido from entering the club and we won’t deal with him in the future,” said the Zamalek vice president during the press conference.
“The decision that was taken towards Mido was due to his recent actions and statements towards the club,” he added.
The board’s decision came after the former Ajax and Tottenham player criticised Mansour, saying that he is destroying the club with his attitude and managerial style.
On the other hand, Ahmed Galal Ibrahim announced that a lawsuit will be filed against Al Watan newspaper, as a result of the articles and statements the newspaper published against Mansour.