A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
CYCLING: Ebtesam Zayed qualifies for Rio Olympics
Ebtesam Zayed joins the rapidly growing Egyptian contingent at the summer showpiece event.
Ebtesam came in 12th place in the women’s road race at the African Continental Championships, which took place in Morocco between the 21st and 26th of February.
This is the third time in history that Egypt has been represented in Olympic cycling, after Ahmed Salem Hassan and Mohammed Madkour joined the 1924 Olympics in Paris and Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Abdel-Fattan, Mohammed Kholafy and Amr El Nady took part in Sydney 2000.