Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
CYCLING: Ebtesam Zayed qualifies for Rio Olympics
Ebtesam Zayed joins the rapidly growing Egyptian contingent at the summer showpiece event.
Ebtesam came in 12th place in the women’s road race at the African Continental Championships, which took place in Morocco between the 21st and 26th of February.
This is the third time in history that Egypt has been represented in Olympic cycling, after Ahmed Salem Hassan and Mohammed Madkour joined the 1924 Olympics in Paris and Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Abdel-Fattan, Mohammed Kholafy and Amr El Nady took part in Sydney 2000.