The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
CYCLING: Ebtesam Zayed qualifies for Rio Olympics
Ebtesam Zayed joins the rapidly growing Egyptian contingent at the summer showpiece event.
Ebtesam came in 12th place in the women’s road race at the African Continental Championships, which took place in Morocco between the 21st and 26th of February.
This is the third time in history that Egypt has been represented in Olympic cycling, after Ahmed Salem Hassan and Mohammed Madkour joined the 1924 Olympics in Paris and Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Abdel-Fattan, Mohammed Kholafy and Amr El Nady took part in Sydney 2000.