Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
CYCLING: Ebtesam Zayed qualifies for Rio Olympics
Ebtesam Zayed joins the rapidly growing Egyptian contingent at the summer showpiece event.
Ebtesam came in 12th place in the women’s road race at the African Continental Championships, which took place in Morocco between the 21st and 26th of February.
This is the third time in history that Egypt has been represented in Olympic cycling, after Ahmed Salem Hassan and Mohammed Madkour joined the 1924 Olympics in Paris and Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Abdel-Fattan, Mohammed Kholafy and Amr El Nady took part in Sydney 2000.