Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
McLeish receives first fine as Zamalek manager
The competitions committee of the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) handed Zamalek new manager Alex McLeish his first fine after he skipped a post-match press conference.
The committee imposed an EGP 15,000 fine on the Scottish manager for failing to show up to a press conference that was held after the Zamalek and Arab Contractors match on March 7.
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has previously ordered the boycott of post-match press conferences. McLeish, however, attended the presser of his first match with Zamalek, which saw their loss against Entag El-Harby, before missing the press conference of the Contractors game.
The Scotsman was appointed as Zamalek new manager on February 23. The 57-year-old became the club’s fourth manager this season following Jesualdo Ferreira, Marcos Paqueta and Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’.