Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Moruf Yusuf stresses Salah and Elneny importance for Egypt
The 23-year-old has sent a warning to his national team about the havoc the two players can wreak against the Super Eagles, ahead of the two countries’ upcoming 2017 African Cup of Nations qualification clashes.
In an exclusive interview with allnigeriasoccer.com, Moruf said, “Nigeria have to prepare well for the game against Egypt because they are coming with full force.”
He also advised Siasia and his staff to focus on using quick a full back to quell the danger of Roma’s Mohamed Salah.
“Nigeria have to have a good right-back; I think they have good wingers [Salah].”
He also added, “Mohamed Elneny is a very good midfielder, he operates everywhere in midfield and he has strengths.”
Yusuf has had plenty of exposure to both Nigerian and Egyptian football, having plied his trade in both countries. He played for Kwara United in the latter’s league, before trekking to El Shorta in the Egyptian Premier League, and finally Zamalek.