Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Moruf Yusuf stresses Salah and Elneny importance for Egypt
The 23-year-old has sent a warning to his national team about the havoc the two players can wreak against the Super Eagles, ahead of the two countries’ upcoming 2017 African Cup of Nations qualification clashes.
In an exclusive interview with allnigeriasoccer.com, Moruf said, “Nigeria have to prepare well for the game against Egypt because they are coming with full force.”
He also advised Siasia and his staff to focus on using quick a full back to quell the danger of Roma’s Mohamed Salah.
“Nigeria have to have a good right-back; I think they have good wingers [Salah].”
He also added, “Mohamed Elneny is a very good midfielder, he operates everywhere in midfield and he has strengths.”
Yusuf has had plenty of exposure to both Nigerian and Egyptian football, having plied his trade in both countries. He played for Kwara United in the latter’s league, before trekking to El Shorta in the Egyptian Premier League, and finally Zamalek.