A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Moruf Yusuf stresses Salah and Elneny importance for Egypt
The 23-year-old has sent a warning to his national team about the havoc the two players can wreak against the Super Eagles, ahead of the two countries’ upcoming 2017 African Cup of Nations qualification clashes.
In an exclusive interview with allnigeriasoccer.com, Moruf said, “Nigeria have to prepare well for the game against Egypt because they are coming with full force.”
He also advised Siasia and his staff to focus on using quick a full back to quell the danger of Roma’s Mohamed Salah.
“Nigeria have to have a good right-back; I think they have good wingers [Salah].”
He also added, “Mohamed Elneny is a very good midfielder, he operates everywhere in midfield and he has strengths.”
Yusuf has had plenty of exposure to both Nigerian and Egyptian football, having plied his trade in both countries. He played for Kwara United in the latter’s league, before trekking to El Shorta in the Egyptian Premier League, and finally Zamalek.