Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Siasia: Nigeria cannot be afraid of Egypt
Siasia had previously said that he aims to get all the six points from Egypt in their two-legged clash in the qualifiers, and now warns his players that they cannot be afraid of Egypt.
“We are preparing very well [for the game against Egypt], some of the players have just arrived,” Siasia told TheNFF.com
“Nigeria is not afraid. Nigeria cannot be afraid of Egypt, we are playing in home what can we be afraid of? Not even away, even in the away game we cannot be afraid.
“We know they are a good team and we have to be very ready. We just have to continue like that until the foreign-based players come. I told the foreign-based players that everybody can play.
“We don’t have to be Bayern or anything, we want players who will go out there and give 120 percent on that day. We are not messing around, this is a very difficult game we are going to play. I don’t want to punish anyone, I want guys who go out there and play for us with a serious mind and achieve what we are here for. Me under pressure? I have never been under pressure before, why now?” he concluded.
It is worth noting that the 48-year-old coach has taken a disciplinary action against three of his squad players after arriving late in training without a permission by excluding them from the list for the Egypt games.