Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Siasia: Nigeria cannot be afraid of Egypt
Siasia had previously said that he aims to get all the six points from Egypt in their two-legged clash in the qualifiers, and now warns his players that they cannot be afraid of Egypt.
“We are preparing very well [for the game against Egypt], some of the players have just arrived,” Siasia told TheNFF.com
“Nigeria is not afraid. Nigeria cannot be afraid of Egypt, we are playing in home what can we be afraid of? Not even away, even in the away game we cannot be afraid.
“We know they are a good team and we have to be very ready. We just have to continue like that until the foreign-based players come. I told the foreign-based players that everybody can play.
“We don’t have to be Bayern or anything, we want players who will go out there and give 120 percent on that day. We are not messing around, this is a very difficult game we are going to play. I don’t want to punish anyone, I want guys who go out there and play for us with a serious mind and achieve what we are here for. Me under pressure? I have never been under pressure before, why now?” he concluded.
It is worth noting that the 48-year-old coach has taken a disciplinary action against three of his squad players after arriving late in training without a permission by excluding them from the list for the Egypt games.