Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Sunderland sign Eboue until the end of the season
Sunderland sign Eboue on a short term deal after the Ivorian impressed in his training stint.
Sunderland sign Eboue after he accepted a contract offer revealed by, Black Cats boss, Sam Allardyce.
This move comes after the Ivorian’s training stint with Sunderland. He has been training with them since he was released by Galatasaray. Eboue initially said he was only looking to keep fit.
The deal will last until the end of the season.
Eboue will compete for the right back spot with DeAndre Yeldin and Billy Jones.
He could make his debut away to Newcastle on March 20th and help Sunderland’s bid to fight the drop.
The 32 year old right back previously played in the Premier League for Arsenal.