Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
OFFICIAL: Al Masry to regain Port Said Stadium ownership
Al Masry SC are preparing for the transfer of Port Said Stadium back to the club’s ownership after a four-year period of being under government control.
Al Masry president Samir Halabia announced the Port Said governor’s decision to transfer the ownership of Port Said Stadium back to the club.
The stadium will be reopened just over four years after being the site for the Port Said massacre that resulted in the deaths of 72 fans on February 1st, 2012.
The stadium has been under the government’s control since 2012, and Halabia claimed in a press conference that the stadium will be under reconstruction for three months.
“Al Masry will host 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League matches at the Port Said Stadium,” he added.
Al Masry currently sit in third place in the Egyptian Premier League table, eight points behind leaders Al Ahly.