Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EFA want to allow 20,000 fans to attend AFCON qualifier
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has requested the prime minister to increase the number of fans to 20,000 in the upcoming game against Nigeria.
The Egyptian police have allowed 10,000 people to attend Egypt’s next game against Nigeria in the 2017 Africa Cup of nations qualifiers, but the EFA want to double the numbers to boost their chances.
Egypt will host Nigeria on March 29 in Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria, four days after the Pharaohs face the Super Eagles in Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna.
Egypt were drawn in group G that joins Nigeria, Tanzania and Chad. The top of the group will qualify to play in the final tournament in Gabon. The two runners-up among the 12 group with the best records will also qualify.
Seven-time winners Egypt currently sit on top of Group G with six points, defeating Tanzania and Chad, while Nigeria are in second place with four points, defeating Chad and drawing with Tanzania away from home.