Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
EFA want to allow 20,000 fans to attend AFCON qualifier
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has requested the prime minister to increase the number of fans to 20,000 in the upcoming game against Nigeria.
The Egyptian police have allowed 10,000 people to attend Egypt’s next game against Nigeria in the 2017 Africa Cup of nations qualifiers, but the EFA want to double the numbers to boost their chances.
Egypt will host Nigeria on March 29 in Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria, four days after the Pharaohs face the Super Eagles in Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna.
Egypt were drawn in group G that joins Nigeria, Tanzania and Chad. The top of the group will qualify to play in the final tournament in Gabon. The two runners-up among the 12 group with the best records will also qualify.
Seven-time winners Egypt currently sit on top of Group G with six points, defeating Tanzania and Chad, while Nigeria are in second place with four points, defeating Chad and drawing with Tanzania away from home.