Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Arsenal boss Wenger: Elneny ready to play
Getting his first start in the Premier League against title challengers Tottenham, Elneny earned himself a starting position against Hull City, where Arsenal thrashed the side 4-0 to move on to the next round.
In a press conference held on Friday, the French manager claimed that the Egyptian: ”Looks like he’s ready to play,” while adding, ”He can cope in midfield”.
Welsh midfielder Aaron Ramsey came on in the 50th minute against Hull in Arsenal’s previous match, but saw himself leaving the pitch 25 minutes later due to an injury.
With Wenger believing Ramsey could be on the sidelines for the next four weeks, the 23-year-old who joined from FC Basel during the winter transfer window looks set for a regular starting role.
Mesut Ozil, an unused sub in the Hull City encounter, also looks bound to start against Watford, with Elneny likely to feature behind the Gunners’ star playmaker.
Arsenal play Watford on Sunday in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup.