Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Egypt to host U-19 FIBA World Championship
FIBA has announced the selection of Egypt to host of the 2017 U-19 Basketball World Championship.
According to the announcement, which was made on Saturday, Egypt managed to pip Italy, Latvia and Israel to the tournament’s hosting rights.
It is worth noting that the three countries tried to oust Egypt from the running earlier on, especially citing the absence of fans from stadiums in the recent years as the reason for a possible exclusion.
Matches will take place at the Cairo International Stadium covered complex, in Nasr City.
The tournament will be the first of its kind to take place in an African city.